CableMod E-Series ModFlex Cable Kit for EVGA G5 / G3 / G2 / P2 / T2
Made from premium materials and crafted with the utmost care, CableMod cables can turn even the most ordinary systems into works of art. Made with input from the modding and PC enthusiast community, this premium cable kit is full replacement set compatible with EVGA G5 / G3 / G2 / P2 / T2 power supplies. Featuring our signature ModFlex sleeving, these cables not only look great, but are extremely flexible and easy to work with. Each cable is 100% heatshrink-free, and the wires underneath are completely invisible for a premium clean look. Compared to sleeved extensions, these cable kits don’t add extra unnecessary length to your cables, which means less cable to manage inside your build. Available in a wide range of colors, you’re sure to find a CableMod set that’s perfect for your rig.
Here’s what you get inside the box:
• 1 x 24 Pin ATX Cable (600mm)
• 2 x 4+4 Pin EPS Cable (700mm)
• 2 x Dual 6+2 Pin PCI-e Cable (750mm)
• 4 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e Cable (600mm)
• 1 x Quad SATA Power Cable (850mm)
• 1 x Quad SATA Power Cable (700mm)
• 2 x Dual SATA Power Cable (500mm)
• 1 x Triple 4-Pin Molex Cable (750mm)
• 1 x Dual 4-Pin Molex Cable (500mm)
• 1 x Molex to Floppy Adapter (100mm)
NOTE: Please check our Compatibility List for your PSU model before purchasing. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.
Full Compatibility List: LINK
|Dimensions||25,4 × 18 × 6 cm|
Full Cable Kits
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.